Where I can buy used phones in Sri Lanka? It could be the question to many mobile users. Before you get the answer, you have ask another question? Why I want to buy a used phone instead of brand new phone? This could be one or more reasons as follows:
- Brand new phone price is not affordable
- Recent price hike and inflation (economic crisis, dollar vs rupee issues)
- An extra usage for an extra SIM
- Backup phone / secondary phone for an emergency situation when primary phone become idle
- Usage for non-serious user who only using for call and call receiving
There are more other reasons since the world becomes more and more technologically digitized, and we rely on smartphones. Phones became essential tools in our everyday routines, and it could be for work, for play, or for staying in touch with loved ones by chat/call. However, if anyone who has ever planned for buying a new phone, it does not come with cheap price nowadays. The new one, low-end smartphone can cost upwards of Rs. 40,000, and even mid-range smartphone can cost more than 50,000 rupees. And, think of flagship and popular brand phones!
Therefore, if you are looking for buying a mobile phone but you do not want to spend a lot of money, a used phone is a great option in the menu. You can find used phones in ikman and in many phone retailer shops, and the prices are usually much lower than for brand new phones.
When buying a used phone, it is very important to do your research and make sure you are getting a good deal.
Tips to buy used phones
There are a few tips to keep in mind when buying a used one. First, make sure to inspect the used phone thoroughly. Check for any physical damage (cracks), and make sure all the buttons and features (sensors) are working properly.
Next, check the battery life. If the battery is not properly charge, it is probably best to move on to another phone since the battery is one of the most facts.
Finally, take a look at the phone’s OS and software. Make sure it’s running the latest version of iOS or Android. If everything looks good, then you have green signal.
Apple iPhones and Samsung phones have good second value, not other brands. You can find some great deals on used iPhones in Sri Lanka. You have to inspect it thoroughly or find a good phone technician to check for you.
If you are looking for a used Samsung phone in Sri Lanka, you can expect to pay anywhere from Rs. 20,000. The price will depend on the model of the phone, as well as its condition.
Used phones in Sri Lanka and sellers
There are many used phone sellers in Sri Lanka, particularly in Colombo. Some of them are reliable and some are not. It is important to choose a reliable seller when buying a used phone.
There are many used phone sellers in Sri Lanka. Some of them are reliable and some are not. It is important to choose a reliable seller when buying a used phone. You can have a random check at Liberty Plaza as it hosts more smartphone shops.
Some tips for choosing a reliable used phone seller in Sri Lanka include:
- Checking online reviews: Checking online reviews from 3rd party is a great way to get some ideas. Do not reply on review on own website and most of them just post on behalf of client which could be fake, and always check Google map review and Facebook reviews. Keep in mind that these too could be fake review
- Asking for recommendations: Asking friends, family, or colleagues for recommendations is another great way to find a reliable used phone seller.
- Doing your research: It is important to do in-depth look before selecting a seller/dealer. This includes checking popular forums, social media presence, etc. Also, you can watch some good YouTube tech channels and tech geeks.
If you follow the above points, you should be able to find a good used phone.